Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: KMA 594P sound film Super 8mm

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jkimberln's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have 20 rolls of KMA 594 P Kodachrome 40 sound striped film casettes that I can't use. This stuff dates from 1985 but hasn't been over 60 degs ever. Won't fit my Beaulieu 4008 ZMII and I don't have another camera that it will fit.

    Label says it includes processing, but I don't know if that is still in effect. 3 rolls in boxes, 16 rolls sealed, one opened. Mailers included.

    Anyone interested in buying it or is it trash?

    JerryK
    Richmond, CA

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The good news is since you have so much of it it's probably worth having a test roll shot to see how it comes out.

    If it comes out super-funky you might find some inventive soul who would gladly shoot it for "experimental" purposes.

    The Sound Cartridges are rare and may have recycling value in the Super-8 community. Check out the 2 other Super-8 forums found here and there are a couple more elsewhere where you may get interested filmmakers to respond to you.

    Good luck!

    If it comes down to you throwing them away, I'm sure someone would pay the shipping costs to get the film.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •